See our open positions below. If you want to be part of the team we want to hear from you!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR (SMO)
Sewing Machine Operator needed for producing high quality nylon goods in the Tri-Cities area. SMO’s will focus on putting together assorted pieces prepared for them into a completed product. SMO’s will be trained to spot errors in count, missing items needed for product completion, and fabric defects that should be rejected and not implemented into final assembly. SMO’s will be fully trained to create consistent work and be part of the quality control process that begins with them.
– Be able to sit for long periods.
– Be responsible and passionate with your work.
– Ability to remember and assemble various pieces and materials into a finished product.
– Follow instructions and not deviate from process.
– Maintain quality control and take appropriate action to maintain accuracy and precision.
– Able to perform basic sewing machine repair/troubleshooting components and workings of sewing machine and perform basic daily maintenance.
LASER MACHINE OPERATOR
The laser machine operator is trained to run our in house fabric cutting machines. Ability to follow safety protocols and adhere to machine settings to ensure consistent results. The machine operator will be trained in function and maintenance of the machines to ensure consistency, and reliability.
– Be able to lift up to 75 pound fabric rolls
– Follow instructions and safety protocols
– Be able to follow a task list for necessary work components needed to complete products on the sewing line.
– Diligent and hard working. Able to spot defects in fabric before it enters the production line.
– Maintain machines each day with proper cleaning practices to ensure longevity.
DIGITAL MEDIA / PHOTOGRAPHER
The Content / Photographer is responsible for all media posted to our website and social media pages.
– Artistic eye with ability to maintain quality and consistency across media.
– Maintain website with up to date images of products as new iterations become available.
– Be familiar with editing software such as Photoshop, Premiere, Lightroom etc for photo and video editing.
– Film on site and off site videos and images.
The Shop Assistant is responsible for helping maintain the day to day operations and completion of products for shipment.
– Attention to detail and task focused.
– Assist and/or be fully responsible for completion of products. This entails cleanup of thread, cutting of excess binding, tying on pull straps, mounting grommets, etc.
– Clean sewing room at the end of shift to maintain a clean working area, free from thread and debris.
– Maintain high quality control standards. The assistant is the last point of verification before a product enters the shipping department for packing and shipping.